Equitrans Logistics is looking for an Experienced Logistics Operations Coordinator
We are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Operations Coordinator to join our successful Equitrans team in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for candidates who have between two and three years’ experience in the UAE working with either horses, freight forwarding and/or in the air charter industry, however, a genuine passion for animals is a must.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Possess a sound educational background (Degree or Diploma) in freight forwarding and two to three years of knowledge and experience of the airfreight industry.
- Candidates need to be forward thinking and possess a good eye for detail.
- Candidates need to be independent, self motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates must possess strong organisational, administrative, and customer service skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office – Word and Excel skills.
- Candidates must possess strong communication skills and have a proven track record in creating strong working relationships within their team, with clients and with external partners.
- Candidates need to have good analytical and logical skills.
- Candidates need to have good numeracy skills and have basic pricing knowledge, and have previous experience in creating quotes, cost sheets and job reports.
- Candidates need to understand that the animal flight industry is unique and so are the demands it places upon those who work within the sector, as such calls etc. can and do regularly occur out of hours.
- Candidates should have horse and/or animal experience and currently reside within the UAE.
A clean and current UAE Driver’s License is Mandatory
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
If you are an ambitious person, that would like to work within this unique industry and you enjoy new challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV with a recent photo to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org