Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a dynamic multi-cultural Dubai based office in an industry where global aviation and elite equestrianism meet?
If the answer is yes, then check out our two brand-new job vacancies…
The operations coordinator will focus on handling the import and export of horses by air and road from around the world, meeting all timelines for preparation and delivery from stable to stable. The ideal candidate will fulfil all the company contractual obligations, while optimising costs & resources.
The operations coordinator works closely with vendors, suppliers, airlines and foreign agents to ensure all services are costed for and executed. He/she also coordinates the preparation of horses and other animals, for quarantine (if required), blood tests, vaccinations, road transport, air transport, customs clearance and delivery to destination.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a self-motivated, solver of problems, with bucket loads of common sense?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ in airfreight forwarding and a qualification in logistics administration. He/she also needs to be methodical and well organised with strong administration skills who, when the going gets tough, can work under pressure.
To read more about the role, details of the requirements and apply, please visit: here
Our new accountant will be expected to be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
In addition they will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting knowledge
- Performing month-end closing activities: inventory, payroll, gratuity, IFRS16, asset depreciations, prepaid entries, reclass activities and bank reconciliations
- Performing monthly accounting reviews on general expenses and job direct expenses
- Preparing monthly financial analysis and daily bank account reconciliations
- Working closely with another accountant for AP and AR
- Preparing tax declaration and filing
- Preparing mid-year and annual ESR reports
- Controlling and reconciling yearly Financial Statements as well as supporting external audits
- Administering Bank documents
- Managing Suppliers data base
- Assisting Departments in accounting issues and queries
- Contributing to various accounting analyses between Balance Sheet and P&L
- Following up receivables
Our ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
If you would like to know more about this role, its requirements and how to apply, please visit: here